Uniquely grown and extracted on our Beresford Farm in Yenda, our superior Wadi-Wadi Jojoba unlocks your skin’s natural intelligence, because it’s made just like your skin’s natural oil — helping it behave as it was always designed to do.
Shake-Up Your Routine for Ageless Skin
Simple lifestyle choices can make a huge difference on how our skin ages. It’s never too early or too late to shake-up your routine, especially if the pay-off is skin that’s smooth and clear, and a body that feels strong, energised and stress free.
Anti-Aging Skin Care Routine
In a nutshell, this is what happens to skin as we age. We can’t stop the clock but we can definitely bring-out nourished, vibrant skin.
How to check if you have Aging Skin:
- Skin produces less natural oil. Gets rough, dry, and sometimes itchy
- Skin looks Slack. This is because of a natural loss of the elastic tissue (elastin and collagen)
- Skin looks Transparent. Both your epidermis (surface layer of the skin) and dermis (deeper layer of the skin) thin out.
- Skin is Easily Bruised. As we have thinner blood vessel walls.
- Thinning Bones. This happens all over our bodies, including our face. This volume loss makes our face look thinner.
Skin Anti-Aging – The Big Four Actions To Take Now
- Wear Sunblock everyday
- Stop Smoking
- Start cleansing and moisturising skin daily. Add a weekly exfoliation andserum boost.
Your skin reflects your overall health and vitality. Enjoy beautiful skin without much fuss with four steps.
Skin Anti-Aging. If you do only one thing…
Wear a SPF sunscreen daily, everyday—even on cloudy days and in the office. Sun damage or photoaging is one of the biggest cause of wrinkles, fine lines, skin pigmentation, sun spots and skin cancer. Keep your eye out for products that protect from blue light, with the modern person spending hours in front of screens everyday its important to protect our skin from technology too. Studies have shown that blue-light pollution can be MORE damaging to our skin that UV rays. Try our Ultimate Day Cream for the Ultimate protection,
using a fermented marine active along with orchid and magnolia extracts, this clinically proven day cream will visibly reduce skin sagging and fine lines while deeply moisturising and protecting skin from blue light digital aging.
Sun Damage Starts Young
About a quarter of all UV sun damage happens to your skin by about age 18, and then just keeps building every decade. By the time we reach our 40’s and 50’s we really begin to see the UV damage in more visible age or liver spots, crows feet and wrinkles.
Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream Starts with Sunblock
Don’t forget the skin on your delicate neck and décolletage area. Skin here will age much faster (after your eye area) as it’s extremely delicate and much thinner than skin on your arms and legs. Use scarves and sunblock to cover up during the day and get a head start on preventing more serious sun damage like skin cancer.
What’s an Anti-Aging Cream?
Good anti-aging creams or serums add moisture, the deeper the better. As your skin produces less natural oil these anti-aging products take over the work of repairing skin damage, like wrinkles and pigmentation. Anti-aging skin care has richer ingredients like oils, including jojoba, argan or buriti that penetrate deep into the skin.
Natural Exfoliation to Reduce Pigmentation
Now for pigmentation or sun damage. The most common ingredient used to repair this damage is retinol, or a version of this name like retinoid, retinal or retinoic acid. It’s basically a form of Vitamin A and acts as an exfoliator, shedding layers of skin and discoloration to reveal the smoother layers underneath.
Anti-Aging Creams - Safe for Pregnancy
Look for formulas with natural Vitamin A as these are safe during pregnancy. Oils like jojoba naturally contain A, D and E, so jojoba makes a strong base for an anti-aging formula, combining the best in moisture and natural gentle exfoliation.
Best Anti-Wrinkle Treatment
If you want an unsurpassed boost to your skin and health overall—stop smoking. Yes, it’s a commitment and a challenge, but the results are amazing. Think of your crows feet alone— after natural aging, sun damage and smoking are the next biggest causes of crows feet.
Just weeks after quitting your skin will begin to transform from yellowed, leathery and pre-maturely old to fresh, plump and rosy.
Smoking and Collagen Damage
Each puff of a cigarette releases free radicals into your lungs, with about 4,000 nasty chemicals and 400 toxins in cigarette smoke. Many of these toxins damage your skin’s elastin fibres and collagen. Smoking also robs your skin of vital oxygen and nutrients. Quit smoking, it’s the most dramatic and affordable beauty treatment out there.
Exercise, Overall Anti-Aging Boost
Your epidermis, the very top part of your skin, is your body's largest and fastest-growing external organ, (your liver takes the prize for largest internal organ.) So, when you nourish your body overall, you’re also keeping your skin healthy.
Exercising increases your blood flow, and blood carries oxygen and nutrients all over your body, particularly your skin. Blood flow also carries away waste products, like free radicals. These then pass through your liver where they are eliminated from your body. With regular exercise you are ‘flooding’ your entire body with nourishing and cleansing blood flow. It’s not surprising we look energised and our skin glows after a work-out.
Keep Skin Healthy While Exercising
Sweating triggers sebum production (the natural oil that coats our skin). While we want the beneficial moisture, we don’t want clogged pore, pimples or acne. Follow these simple tips for preparing and recovering skin from your regular workout.
Prepare Skin for Exercise – Warm Weather
- Remove make-up with a gentle cleanser. Make-up, sweat and extra sebum will cause pimple or acne break-outs
- Protect against sun exposure. Don’t sacrifice youthful skin to exercise—get the best of both worlds
- Sweating will remove your sunblock. Re-apply regularly and cover-up as much as possible (hats, sunglasses, long cool workout gear)
- Avoid outdoor exercise at peak sun times, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Sweating Increases Skin Aging UV Exposure
Sunblock and covering-up are very important. If you are sweating it takes 40% less ultraviolet rays to burn than when you are not sweating.
Prepare Skin for Exercise – Cold Weather
Avoid chaffing, flaking or irritated skin when you play outdoors in cold, dry weather.
- Remove make-up
- Apply moisturiser (best anti-aging ones contain quickly absorbed oils like jojoba)
- Use a moisturiser that is non-comedogenic (won’t block pores)
- Apply sunblock
- Cover-up with hats and scarves
Footcare and Nasties at the Gym
You don’t want to bring an infection back from the gym, like a foot fungus or plantar warts. These thrive in warm moist environments like swimming pool surrounds and showers. Wear rubber sandals like thongs in the shower and thoroughly wash your workout gear after each session.
Skincare After Exercise
- Gentle cleanse to remove sweat and sunblock
- Super gentle exfoliation to remove dead skin cells
- Moisturise to calm and pamper skin
Weekly Serum Boost: Make your work-out days your skin boost days. Add an intense overnight cream or serum to cleansed skin. Make the most of that great post work-out glow.
Exercise & Sensitive Skin Care
If you have sensitive skin or conditions like acne, eczema, dermatitis or psoriasis you may love exercising, but fear the post-workout flare-ups. Excessive heat or cold, sunblock and wiping sweat with towels can leave skin raw and inflamed.
Here’s how to exercise and not irritate skin conditions:
- Use a range labelled for sensitive skin
- Exfoliate Gently: Don’t use harsh exfoliators. Even natural micro-beads like ground almond or apricot kernel can create micro-tears in skin.
- Use micro-beads made from solidified oils. They are super smooth and won’t aggravate inflamed skin.
- Stop Skin Infections: Look for oils or moisturisers like jojoba which are naturally antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and hypoallergenic. They calm, protect and soothe skin before/after a workout.
- Stop Clogged Pores: Look for moisturisers that are non-comedogenic (wont block pores)
You’re now on the path to beautiful skin and a healthy body. Enjoy how great you feel and how good your skin looks.