Probiotic Jojoba Milk
Probiotic Facial Serum - Serum With B-Vitamin Complex
Key Benefits of Probiotic Jojoba Milk
- Hydrates and softens
- Balances skin microbiome
- Visibly reduces redness
Using a blend of Jojoba Milk and powerful probiotic non-dairy yoghurt, this natural facial serum softens and deeply hydrates the skin for a luminous complexion.
The new milky formula - which provides a silky texture on the skin - is an ultra-lightweight and quick-absorbing emulsion proven to bring balance to the skin microbiome.
Combined with Vitamins B3, B5, B6, C and E, the Probiotic Jojoba Milk serum revitalises skin cells for the ultimate hydration boost - leaving your skin softer, smoother, and healthier.
This is a multi-purpose milky serum. It can be used as a natural facial serum in a skincare routine or on top of make-up for skin glow. This Probiotic Jojoba Milk serum can even partner with Ultimate Serum for double-serum benefits.
Sitting within our Nourishing Range, the Jojoba Probiotic Milk serum not only acts as a hydrating milky serum but also has brightening effects to improve skin tone and age spots.
- Visibly reduces redness in 15 minutes*
- Increases resistance to skin barrier damage**
What Our Customers Say
"This is my second bottle of the Probiotic Jojoba Milk and I am so impressed with it. I have really noticed the difference in my skin, it looks so much healthier."
"This serum is lovely and light. It’s hard to find a serum for combination skin that can layer under and oil, without being too greasy/rich. This works perfectly!"
Key Benefits of Probiotic Jojoba Milk
Hydrates and softens: The combination of Jojoba Milk, ACB Yogurt and B-Vitamin Complex hydrates and softens the skin. With an innovative silky and weightless texture, Jojoba Milk effortlessly absorbs into the skin, leaving it replenished and smooth.
Balances skin microbiome: With BeauPlex VH, this serum balances and strengthens the skin’s microbiome. The B-Vitamin Complex encourages collagen production and protects the skin barrier from oxidative attacks.
Visibly reduces redness: ACB Yogurt helps alleviate redness and irritation. This probiotic serum can visibly reduce redness in 15 minutes* and increase the resistance to skin barrier damage**.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) - The Protector – Natural antioxidant, moisturiser
- Vitamin C (sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) - The Protective Corrector - Natural antioxidant, enhances skin firmness, stimulates collagen production, dark spot corrector
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinimide) - The Energiser - Necessary component for the cell metabolism, strengthens the skin barrier, moisturises the skin, stimulates collagen production, controls sebum production, anti-acne effect
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) - The Moisturizer - Skin moisturiser, has an anti-inflammatory effect, soothes irritated skin
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) - The Cell Activator - Essential for normal skin metabolism, helps reduce sebum production, improves the oily appearance of the face, helps to refine the skin texture, helps to reduce the appearance of acne
- ACB Yogurt Dermal Respiratory Factor PF (Derived from bacteria that is used to inoculate milk to create yoghurt – vegan and non-dairy) - increases cellular respiration, stimulates collagen production, probiotic to encourage healthy skin microbiome, redness-reducing, soothing
- Jojoba Milk - hydrating, softening, nourishing, vegan alternative to milk
Why Jojoba-Based Skincare?
Jojoba is not an oil but a liquid wax ester that is the closest botanical match to our skin's natural oil. It is able to carry the active natural ingredients within each of our products deep into the skin which is why Jojoba is the heart of our entire natural skincare range.
Sustainably grown at our Beresford Farm in the nutrient-rich fields of Yenda, Australia, our signature Wadi-Wadi Jojoba found at the heart of our products, activates your skin’s natural intelligence, because it’s made just like your skin’s natural oil. Read more about the benefits of Jojoba or our What is the skin microbiome? for the latest skincare tips.
Help your skin help itself.
100% Safe, clean ingredients
100% Australian Made
100% Cruelty Free
100% Recycled and compostable packaging
*Using Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate Filtrate
**Using Beauplex Vitamin for 4 weeks.
This product is pregnancy safe however we always recommend consulting your healthcare professional prior to use.