The Jojoba Company Survey Competition
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The promoter of this Competition is The Jojoba Company Pty Ltd ABN 37 133 970 260 of 3/42 Carrington Road, Castle Hill, NSW 2154 Australia (“The Jojoba Company”) (the "Promoter")
- Entry to the Competition is open to residents of Australia only. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Entrants under 18 years of age must have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter. Employees of the Promoter or any person associated with the Competition, or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are not eligible to enter. Voucher cannot be redeemed with any other promotional offer.
- Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- There will be one entry per email within The Jojoba Company database.
- Entry into the Competition is free.
The Survey Competition opens at 9am AEST on 29 Sept and closes at 5pm AEST on 5 October ("Competition Period"). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed with any other promotional offer. Voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue only.
- To enter the Competition, you must complete all questions within the The Jojoba Company Survey Competition, with particular attention to the response for question 10.
- Online voucher winners will be drawn from the most insightful response to question 10 of our The Jojoba Company Survey Competition. Voucher cannot be redeemed with any other promotional offer.
- The entrant whose question is judged by the Promoter's panel of judges to be the best, most original and insightful will win the major prize ("Prize Winner").
- This Promotion is a game of skill and as such, winning entries are selected based on the creativity of entries submitted.
- PRIZE DETAILS, NUMBER OF PRIZES, TOTAL PRIZE VALUE
1 of 5 x $100 The Jojoba Company eGift vouchers to spend on The Jojoba Company website. Voucher cannot be redeemed with any other promotional offer.
- No component of the prize can be exchanged or transferred or redeemed for cash. In the event that the prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prizes, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
- You acknowledge that the Promoter is under no obligation to exercise any of the rights granted to it by these Terms and Conditions.
- Decisions of the Promoter and its panel of judges are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into.The name of the Prize Winner will be announced by 5pm AEST 6 October, 2021. Please allow at least 28 days from the date of notification for the delivery of the prizes.
- In the event that a Prize Winner is unable to be contacted, the Promoter will retain the prize for one (1) months from the date of the judges' decision. If any prize is not claimed within one (1) months of the date of the judge’s decision, the judges may determine another winner for the unclaimed prize. A winner of any unclaimed prize will be the Prize Winner for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions. Voucher cannot be redeemed with any other promotional offer.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. Voucher cannot be redeemed with any other promotional offer.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit. Voucher cannot be redeemed with any other promotional offer.